- Clients must request services at least seven (7) business days in advance
- Customers can choose their preferred payment method on the application form (bank transfer or card payment)
- Payment must be completed seven (7) days before the provision of the requested services, otherwise they will not be guaranteed.
- All cancellations must be made in writing.
- Cancellations made within a period prior to seven (7) days regarding the provision of services will not be subject to penalty.
- If the cancellation is made within six (6) working days prior to the provision of the services, Fira de Barcelona will be entitled to charge a 100% cancellation fee.
We offer various sponsorship options. Click on the following link to download a PDF with examples.
- Placement of the bars and catering tables necessary for the occasion, depending on the type of space available.
- Coffee breaks: high tables + drinks area
- Canapés buffet: high tables + drinks area + buffet tables where food can be presented
- Appetizers and cocktails: high tables + drinks area
- Menu with table service: tables and chairs for banquets (the type of furniture will be specified in each case).
- Cutlery and utensils necessary to offer the catering service.
- Placement and dismantling of tables, counters and materials used in the catering service..
- Kitchen staff and waiters: the caterer will determine the kitchen staff and the number of waiters required.
- Carpet, electricity or water
- Additional staff
- Flower arrangements
- VAT (prices do not include VAT; the corresponding one will be applied in each case).
In the Cuisine section you will find sample menus for coffee breaks, canapés buffets, gala dinners and cocktail parties.
Gastrofira is committed to offering a wide variety of culinary options adapted to the medical, dietary or religious needs of the attendees. See the section Who we are.
Please contact us to know about the options. (click here).
External caterings are allowed; there is no exclusivity, except in Hall 5 of the Montjuïc venue and Hall 8 of the Gran Via. Please contact our event organizer for more information.
We donate them to NGOs. Consult the Sustainability section page to learn more about our food resources program.
Right now our capacity is unlimited; our record is 12,000 menus served simultaneously at a corporate event. Another example is the Mobile World Congress, where we serve up to 19,000 meals throughout the venue.